Overnight Security Attendant - $13.00
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 10441902 Date posted 01/05/2019 Location Colorado Springs, Colorado Job Type Part-time - Regular
- Maintains Lost & Found tracking system.
- Fills in security related job assignments.
- Capable of producing detailed, comprehensive documentation.
- Projects a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust.
- Maintains company values and demands the highest standards of conduct from self and others.
- Remains composed and behaves professionally during emotionally charged or stressful situations.
- Has acceptable attendance and can be trusted to handle a high level of responsibility.
- Helps manage risk, and uses contingency plans to face uncertainty and adapt to change.
- Sorts through conflicting perspectives without taking sides. Is aware of personal biases and doesn't allow them to affect decisions.
- Implement, and monitor programs that assure a safe facility and work environment that is in compliance with all appropriate regulations--Ergonomics, Emergency Response, Injury and Illness Prevention, and Hazard Communications Programs.
- Must have open availability, including weekends and holidays.
- Experience managing extensive closed circuit television arrays; comfortable operating and monitoring activities on-premises using CCTV systems, access control systems, and alarm systems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Law Enforcement background is preferred.
- Lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.