Aquatics Supervisor - FT $14/hr (non seasonal)
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 12070693 Date posted 06/01/2019 Location Colorado Springs, Colorado Job Type Full-time - Regular
- Assists in the training, supervision, and coordination of lifeguards with park management towards ensuring the protection of the lives and safety of park guests.
- Responsible for the management of the lifeguards in their assigned area, enforcing established rules, complying with regulations and maintaining a professional appearance and demeanor. Follow and enforce established park and employee rules, regulations and procedures.
- Must be 16 years of age.
- Certification in First Aid, CPR and Ellis & Associates Lifeguard Training.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- Swim 50 yards in 4 ft. of water and retrieve a 10lb. brick at bottom of water.
- Capable of working in a hot, humid and chlorinated environment.
- Ability to climb multiple flights of stairs on daily basis
- Standing for long periods of time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.