Social Media Marketing ManagerApply Now Job ID SOCIA10228 Date posted 12/23/2020 Location Chicago, Illinois Job Type Full Time
Summary: The Social Media Marketing Manager is responsible for leading Great Wolf’s social media strategy, planning and activation, with a focus on driving brand awareness, fostering brand loyalty and driving web traffic and revenue. Success in this role will be determined by the ability to translate business objectives into innovative marketing strategies, lead the development and execution of marketing programs across social platforms and analyze results to optimize programs in collaboration with internal and external partners. The ideal candidate is collaborative and results orientated with in depth experience in social media and data driven performance management. This role requires the ability to strategically think and work in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
- Lead development of social media planning and activation across an array of communication formats, campaigns and business objectives
- Paid social- Drive web sessions and revenue at efficient ROIs leveraging appropriate targeting criteria and creative assets
- Organic- Drive awareness and loyalty for the brand through effective content strategies
- Create new strategic thinking across the board, and optimize performance across all social media platforms
- Lead evaluation and provide recommendations of social media platforms to activate (aligning with our Marketing strategy and Business objectives)
- Create and execute all organic social activity on the social platforms
- Measure, report, and analyze the performance of campaigns across social platforms and translate findings into actionable recommendations; continuously innovate and implement test and learn strategies and deliver results
- Collaborates with both our internal stakeholders and agency partners to assess areas of opportunity and development/deployment of corresponding content strategies; Ensures social content adhere to GWL social media strategy and brand guidelines.
- Constantly monitors social trends and competitors, identifying areas of opportunity within the social space
- Work closely with stakeholders and partners across multiple organizations and functions including PR, Brand, Digital, Contact Center, Analytics, Revenue Management, and external partners and agencies.
- Own the social media budget and is responsible for managing the budget to maximize business objectives
- B.S. or B.A. in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or similar discipline
- 3-5 years of demonstrated success in the social media and/or content space
- Demonstrated familiarity with social listening tools and reporting, in particular Salesforce Social Studio
- Demonstrated organized project manager able to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least one year of budget management experience
- Demonstrated comfort working independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment with minimal oversight
- Demonstrated problem solver with can-do attitude
- Demonstrated ability to execute day-to-day essential tasks while maintaining an understanding of overall strategy.
- Demonstrated ownership of assigned work while taking full responsibility for related workflow and deliverables.
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry
- Agency and/or agency management experience
Check Out Our Chicago, IL Lodge
Check Out These Opportunities In Our Pack!
- F&B Attendant (Part Time/$13 Hourly) Scottsdale, Arizona
- Aquatics Supervisor Grapevine, Texas
- Park Services Attendant Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
- Asst, Human Resources La Grange, Georgia
- Restaurant Prep Cook Kansas City, Kansas
- F&B Attendant Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota