Senior Web Developer, Front End
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 13242025 Date posted 09/06/2019 Location Chicago, Illinois Job Type Full-time - Regular
Great Wolf Lodge is an icon in the family hospitality industry. As a complete family entertainment destination, Great Wolf Lodge features everything under one roof. The centerpiece of the resort is the massive indoor waterpark.
Great Wolf currently operates 17 family entertainment resorts across popular markets in North America with its most recent opening in Minnesota and currently has 2 additional lodges under development scheduled to open in the next 18 months. Great Wolf Resorts plans to continue to add new resorts across the United States and to begin exploring international expansion.
Create a best in class digital solutions that will empower our guests to self-service through our digital channels.
- Be part of a fun, energetic, fast paced Agile team that is transforming the way we engage customers.
- Be a software engineering leader in the design, development, unit testing, and support of web and mobile customer technologies.
- Work on digital transformation initiatives to revamp the underlying architecture and technology stack.
- Build microservices based digital solutions to support omni-channel experience for customers.
- Be passionate about applying technology to deliver a great customer experience.
- Proficiency with SCSS or LESS
- Expertise in React, Vue.js, or similar web component ecosystem: CSS-in-JS (such as styled-components), JSX, Functional & Class Components, etc.
- Experience in React Native app development will be a strong plus
- Understanding of front-end build tools: Babel, Webpack or Rollup, etc.
- Familiarity with cross platform design experience including responsive web and mobile app
- Understanding and proficiency with a front-end UI state management library: Redux, Flux, or similar
- Experience with team development using TFS, Git or similar Source Control technologies.
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms and object-oriented design best practices.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize effectively.
- Ability to work in Agile environment