CRM Email Marketing ManagerApply Now Job ID CRMEM10227 Date posted 12/23/2020 Location Chicago, Illinois Job Type Full Time
Summary: The CRM Email Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, executing and optimizing Great Wolf’s email marketing campaigns to attract, engage and retain our membership base. Success in this role will be determined by the ability to develop and execute email marketing strategies that will grow the database, increase customer engagement and drive revenue to increase overall profitability and customer lifetime value. The ideal candidate is collaborative and results orientated with in depth experience in CRM and email campaign development and optimization. This role requires a high level of ability to strategically plan and solution, as well as tactically execute within an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
- Translates business and marketing objectives into data driven email strategies, journeys, campaigns and tactics (goals, tactics and metrics)
- Drives thought leadership and execution for email marketing efforts
- Demonstrates ability to work collaboratively with peers and agencies to drive email performance and projects to completion. Serves as primary email advisor to multiple business functions on the appropriate campaign objectives, strategy and results.
- Oversees the strategy, execution and optimization of all CRM (email, SMS, etc) marketing programs
- Works closely with CRM and Analytics team to design and deploy audience strategies that drive revenue, guest retention, and guest experience
- Works closely with the Brand Team to ensure that all email content & copy align with the overall brand visions and content calendar
- Partners with Brand team to leverage consumer research initiatives and customer journey design and activation to optimize email channel
- Works closely with Revenue Management to understand revenue and promotional needs. Integrates into email and content calendar
- Manages email calendar and coordinate email requests across internal teams and business partners
- Establishes strong agency relationships and provides business strategy to inform email planning and deployment. Manages day to day relationship.
- Identifies opportunities to enhance audience, timing and cadence to improve efficiencies and performance
- Manages end to end email production end-to-end (build, test, automate and deploy). These emails include but are not limited to Welcome Series, one-off engagements, lifecycle marketing, member retention and win-back strategies
- Tests and QAs emails prior to sends including but not limited to link checking, design rendering and sign-off from stakeholders
- Identifies solutions in Salesforce Marketing Cloud using automations and other available tools to scale email production, deployment and personalization
- Develops and codes responsive email templates for maximum cross-device compatibility and performs ongoing deliverability maintenance
- Leverages industry best practices and optimize performance through A/B tests
- Works closely with digital team to analyze and optimize mobile and desktop landing and other digital environments.
- Measures, analyzes and reports out on all key metrics to ensure maximum Customer Lifetime Value, high performing campaigns, and progress against KPIs/goals (revenue, engagement)
- Plans and manages email budgets.
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business
- 3+ years of email marketing experience with demonstrated knowledge of best practices and results. Experience with CRM and loyalty programs preferred.
- Solid understanding and experience with audience segmentation, outlining customer journeys and omni-channel activation
- Proven ability to evaluate, implement and manage external partners, technologies and solutions to ensure top value and performance for organization
- Understanding of email metrics, list management, and knowledge of email tools is required – Salesforce Marketing Cloud is preferred
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM, deliverability and Litmus tests
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or similar analytical software
- Strong Excel skills and ability to effectively manipulate and structure data to drive decision making
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and handle multiple re-prioritizations
- Demonstrated strong decision making, planning, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical capabilities to draw insights and create actions from reporting
- Demonstrated strong project management skills including strategy, problem solving and attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with a blended team of internal, external and cross-functional stakeholders
- 3 years of experience with marketing automation and email service provider platforms
- 3 years of experience managing ‘agency relationships’, ability to socialize a brand objective with a third party to gain influence and buy in
- 3 years’ experience managing email campaign strategy, inclusive of targeting criteria, creative testing, budget management and measurement
- 3 years of budget management experience
- Mid-market experience preferred over Fortune 500 experience
- Hospitality experience
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Action oriented with a strong drive for results
Check Out Our Chicago, IL Lodge
Check Out These Opportunities In Our Pack!
- F&B Attendant (Part Time/$13 Hourly) Scottsdale, Arizona
- Aquatics Supervisor Grapevine, Texas
- Park Services Attendant Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
- Asst, Human Resources La Grange, Georgia
- Restaurant Prep Cook Kansas City, Kansas
- F&B Attendant Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota