Floor Care Attendant
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 9730851 Date posted 10/22/2018 Location Centralia, Washington Job Type Part-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Position requires flexibility with shifts. Employee must be able to work day and evening shifts. (Note: evening shifts may be two of the five days per week)
- Position involves working with chemicals and equipment.
- Employee will be exposed to guests frequently and must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Pile lifting/vacuuming, spot removal, and carpet cleaning using approved HOST® equipment, and supplies throughout entire resort; including all public areas, stairwells and all guest rooms.
- Occasional bodily fluid spot removal is required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Position requires working without assistance from team members.
- Lift up to 30 lbs., move up to 100 lbs., bending, stretching, must be able to stand for 8 hours at a time, working with chemicals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.