Floor Care AttendantApply Now Job ID FLOOR11229 Date posted 03/26/2021 Location Centralia, Washington Job Type Full Time
At Great Wolf, the Floor Care Attendant is critical to ensuring the overall atmosphere of the Lodge meets or exceeds Great Wolf and guest standards. The Attendant is responsible cleaning and maintaining of flooring/carpet throughout the resort.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Vacuuming, spot removal, and carpet cleaning using approved equipment and supplies throughout the entire resort including; all public areas, stairwells and guest rooms
- Pile lifting to ensure flooring is within resort standards
- Occasional bodily fluid spot removal is required
- Reads and comprehends material safety data sheets for all chemicals and use them according to directions
- Report maintenance issues in public areas
- Communicate with guests in a professional and courteous manner
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling based on business demands
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen
- Proven ability to work independently with limited supervision
Desired Qualifications & Traits
- Prior experience with the handling of cleaning chemicals
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Able to push/pull up to 100 lbs.
- Able to bend, stretch, and twist
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to climb multiple flights of stairs on daily basis and walk frequently
- Able to work with chemicals according to directions
Check Out Our Grand Mound, WA Lodge
Check Out These Opportunities In Our Pack!
- Retail Inventory Coordinator (Full Time, $13.75 per hour, Must be 18) Baraboo, Wisconsin
- Food & Beverage Attendant - Full Time Centralia, Washington
- Park Services Attendant - Full Time Centralia, Washington
- Public Area Supervisor Centralia, Washington
- Lifeguard 15 Years Old & Up $11.00/HR Part Time Training Provided Sandusky, Ohio
- Guest Services Supervisor Centralia, Washington