JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 9923312 Date posted 11/08/2018 Location Centralia, Washington Job Type Full-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Determines variety and quantity of goods to bake by reviewing production schedule.
- Prepares dough by measuring ingredients; mixing ingredients to form dough; cutting dough into portions; molding dough into loaves or desired shapes.
- Prepares dough for baking by placing shaped dough in greased or floured pans; spreading or sprinkling toppings; allowing dough to rise; inserting pans of raised dough into oven to bake.
- Bakes dough by adjusting drafts or thermostatic controls to regulate oven temperature.
- Cools baked goods by removing from oven; placing on cooling racks; removing from pans.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying ingredients; requisitioning supplies; verifying receipt.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Working towards your bakers/culinary degree.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- Lift up to 30 lbs and long periods of standing.