JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 11548959 Date posted 04/13/2019 Location Centralia, Washington Job Type Part-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Complies with food handling, sanitation, and storage regulations.
- Processes customer orders by recording, computing bill and receiving payment.
- Completes orders by selecting food items from serving or storage areas; placing on tray or takeout bag; serving beverages.
- Maintains food and beverage readiness by notifying appropriate personnel of shortages or special needs.
- Maintains serving area by keeping order; removing spills and food droppings; filing receipts.
- Maintains customer satisfaction and confidence by protecting fast food quality; meeting service expectations; finding ways to please customers.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying supplies in serving area and replenishing them.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures.
- May be crossed trained in other food and beverage outlets. Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Basic math skills as they apply to cash handling
- Thorough understanding of sanitation-related issues.
- Takes all precautions and preventative measures necessary to ensure a clean food preparation environment.
- Is team-oriented and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- Lift up to 20lbs. and long periods of standing
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.