JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 11754746 Date posted 05/04/2019 Location Bloomington, Minnesota Job Type Part-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Possesses a general knowledge of attraction operations.
- Performs daily routine chores and general maintenance of attraction to ensure neat and orderly appearance.
- Maintains the daily operation of the rockwall/climbing walls within the guidelines of retail operating procedures (where appropriate).
- Assists guests in suggestive selling and customer service.
- Assures dry play area achieves the highest standards in areas of cleanliness and service.
- Handles and communicates daily with guests on a one-on-one basis in a professional, courteous manner.
- Monitor participants climbing activity to ensure safety policies are being adhered to
- Provide a welcoming and customer service oriented environment for participants
- Provide participants with information about climbing wall programs and routes
- Follow all established opening, on-shift and closing policies and procedures
- Assist individuals with climbing equipment by harnessing and attaching belay system
- Offer users advice on how to improve their climbing skills and techniques
- Maintain climbing equipment and wall
- Conduct daily inspections of the climbing wall, surrounding area and of equipment
- Advises Retail management of unsafe and unsanitary conditions.
- Performs other duties as assigned and assists other departments as needed.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Comfortable being in close proximity to people of all ages and both sexes.
- Must be comfortable being at heights of up to 45 ft. (4.6m) or more extended periods of time.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate with staff and participants clearly
- Successful completion of written and practical testing.
- Must be sales assertive and have strong customer service skills.
- Enthusiasm and a high energy level required to create a fun exciting atmosphere.
- Basic math skills as they apply to cash handling (where appropriate).
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- MASS only: Successful completion of a CORI background checks form.
Please note that by completing the CORI Request Form, applicant is consenting to criminal background inquiry which shall be used to determine suitability for employment and consideration for employment will only be granted upon completion of both application and CORI Request Form.
- Capable of bending, stooping, climbing, standing for long periods of time, etc.
- Able to lift up to 15lbs.