JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 10843806 Date posted 02/09/2019 Location Bloomington, Minnesota Job Type Part-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Welcomes patrons by exchanging pleasantries; escorting them to assigned dining area; presenting menus; announcing waitperson's name.
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol control policies.
- Helps dining room staff by setting and clearing tables; replenishing water; and serving beverages as needed.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Previous hosting experience a plus.
- Provides superior service to each customer.
- Demonstrated talent at interacting effectively with all types of people.
- Strong multi-tasking skills. Completes several concurrent tasks.
- Basic mathematical skills as they apply to cash handling.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- Lift up to 15 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.