Front Desk Supervisor
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 11754751 Date posted 05/04/2019 Location Bloomington, Minnesota Job Type Full-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Oversees daily front desk operations and manages daily room inventory.
- Welcomes guest by greeting, answering questions, responding to requests.
- Registers guest by obtaining or confirming room requirements, verifying pre-registration, assigning room, obtaining information and signatures, issuing guest room keys.
- Establishes credit by verifying credit cards or obtaining cash.
- Directs guest to room by showing location on hotel map.
- Conveys information to guest by receiving and transmitting messages, mail, facsimiles, packages, etc.
- Provides concierge duties to guest by answering any inquiries regarding resort and other services guest may require, such as entertainment, shopping, business, and travel.
- Maintains records by entering room and guest account data.
- Collects revenue by entering services and charges, computing bill, obtaining payment.
- Makes resort and other reservations by entering or telephoning requirements, checking availability, confirming requirements.
- Attends room or group meetings in the place of Front Office Manager when needed.
- Secures guest's valuables by processing lost and found to the housekeeping department.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Is accessible for agents at the front desk.
- Designs the organization for optimal customer service. Promotes excellence by providing superior service to each customer.
- Uses customer-oriented telephone etiquette to get information. Greets callers, establishes rapport, and projects professional tone.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Ability to lift 30lbs.
- Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend, stretch and twist.