JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 13710907 Date posted 10/10/2019 Location Bloomington, Minnesota Job Type Part-time - Regular
At Great Wolf, the Confectionary Attendant provides guests with baked goods to satisfy their cravings. The Attendant guides customers while maintaining the cash register, ringing sales, processing returns, and closing out the register.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicates with guests to take food and beverage orders
- Maintains equipment, performs preventative maintenance, troubleshoots breakdowns and/or calls for repairs
- Provides outstanding customer service and engage in suggestive selling
- Assists in merchandising functions including display and store design, inventory receiving, stocking, and merchandise pricing
- Performs cash-handling functions, including point-of-sale (POS) system, registers, and daily reporting
- Ensures the daily operation of the retail outlet adheres to operating procedure guidelines.
- Ensures retail outlet adheres to the highest standards of cleanliness, presentation, and service
- Assists in other retail outlets as needed
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- Some High School education or equivalent
- Flexibility regarding scheduling based on business demands
- Experience utilizing basic math skills with ability to add, subtract multiply and divide
- Proven customer service skills and communication skills; able to read and interpret English language manuals relating to safety, operations, and procedures
- Successful completion of a criminal background and drug screen.
Desired Qualifications & Traits
- Previous experience demonstrating strong customer service
- Prior experience utilizing restaurant equipment and sanitation standards
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize a variety of tasks with minimal direction
- Previous experience with cash transactions and Point of Sale systems
- Proven teamwork skills
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to bend, twist, and stretch