JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 12590165 Date posted 07/17/2019 Location Bloomington, Minnesota Job Type Part-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Prepares mixed drinks by selecting and mixing ingredients according to recipes.
- Garnishes drinks by slicing and pitting fruits; preparing olives, and onions; placing on picks or in drinks.
- Prepares beer barrels by connecting hose couplings and connecting barrels to tap.
- Serves beer by filling glasses with beer drawn from tap; retrieving and opening requested brand bottles and cans.
- Services wine by opening bottles; decanting; and/or pouring by the glass offerings.
- Maintains attractive bar by arranging bottles and glasses for display; removing soiled glassware and empty bottles and cans; ensuring cleanliness.
- Maintains supplies by ordering, requisitioning, or re-stocking smacks, liquors, wines, beer, and non-alcoholic ingredients; replacing beer barrels.
- Prepares trash for disposal by separating garbage and recyclable items.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy bar and patrons by following and enforcing standards and procedures; judging when customers have consumed too much alcohol; call for alternate transportation; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; keeping abreast of drink trends; exploring new recipes.
- Enhances bar's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments; safeguarding customers.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Training and/or experience in bartending preferred.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- Lift up to 30 lbs and stand for a long periods of time