Laundry Attendant (Part Time, $10.00 per hour, 2nd Shift)Apply Now Job ID LAUND11208 Date posted 03/23/2021 Location Baraboo, Wisconsin Job Type Part Time
The Laundry Attendant ensures guest satisfaction by maintaining supply of fresh linens. The Attendant is responsible for washing, drying, and folding of linens, terry and other laundry for the resort and restaurants.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Transports substantial loads of wet and dry linen and terry in carts to washers and dryers
- Observe machine operations and report malfunctions
- Wash, dry and fold linens
- Inform manager if laundry needs to be re-stocked in closets
- Sort laundry when possible from laundry carts
- Clean filters of dryers
- Tracking of discarded linens
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Willingness to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and/or Holidays as needed
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen
Desired Qualifications & Traits
- Prior experience in Housekeeping Laundry
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Able to push/pull up to 100 lbs.
- Able to bend, stretch, and twist
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to work with chemicals according to directions
Check Out Our Wisconsin Dells, WI Lodge
Check Out These Opportunities In Our Pack!
- Retail Inventory Coordinator (Full Time, $13.75 per hour, Must be 18) Baraboo, Wisconsin
- Food & Beverage Attendant - Full Time Centralia, Washington
- Park Services Attendant - Full Time Centralia, Washington
- Public Area Supervisor Centralia, Washington
- Lifeguard 15 Years Old & Up $11.00/HR Part Time Training Provided Sandusky, Ohio
- Guest Services Supervisor Centralia, Washington