Entertainment ManagerApply Now Job ID ENTER015496 Date posted 10/13/2021 Location Baraboo, Wisconsin Job Type Full Time
At Great Wolf, the Entertainment Manager creates an exciting atmosphere for Guests through Entertainment, Activities, Experiences and Seasonal Events.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Be visible around the lodge and at events to act as the "Host/Face of the lodge"
- Provide training and coaching for Pack to engage and entertain guests.
- Provide coaching around performance and entertainment skills.
- Identify areas of opportunity and new experiences to expand presence and impact with the team in the lodge (arrival/departure, waterpark, live music for bars/dining, music, etc)
- Evaluate guest flow and make recommendations to improve operating hours and show / activity schedules
- Participate and provide feedback on corporate projects (new character event development, training tools, etc)
- Responsible for personnel related matters including; recruitment and hirng, performance management, disciplinary action, training, etc.
- Participates in the Manager-On-Duty (MOD) program and executes duties
- Serves as backup to Guest Service Manager as needed
- Elevate & perform all branded experiences consistently according to Family Tradition procedures.
- Responsible for all aspects of Character Appearances and Entertainment at the property
- Provide support to all necessary community appearances. This includes, but is not limited to sponsors, charities, tradeshows, media, and private functions
- Willingness to represent Great Wolf Lodge, our mission and core values, in a positive manner on and off site
- Ensure a safe, clean, and professional environment at all times
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Requires working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Minimum 1 year previous experience in leadership or supervisory role
- Must have prior experience working with children
- Event planning knowledge
- Professional entertainment background and/or production experience
- Strong Leadership and coaching skills
- Flexibility regarding scheduling based on business demands including evenings, weekends, and Holidays ( Up to 10% of time travel maybe required)
- Proven customer service skills and communication skills; able to read and interpret English language manuals relating to safety, operations, and procedures
- Successful completion of a criminal background and drug screen
Desired Qualifications & Traits
- Bachelor's Degree in Performing Arts, Theater, Business, or a related field
- Previous experience in a related fields such as Entertainment, Hospitality, or Education
- Charismatic, enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize a variety of tasks with minimal direction
- Proven teamwork skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
Check Out Our Wisconsin Dells, WI Lodge
Check Out These Opportunities In Our Pack!
- House Attendant Traverse City, Michigan
- Room Attendant Manteca, California
- Busser, Restaurant Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
- Restaurant Cook Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
- Room Attendant Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
- F&B Attendant Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota